All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog, and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- The Palette Generator tool was exporting all materials with the same name. Materials are now generated with a unique name for each index in the sequence.
- Exported material names now use underscores instead of dashes
- Additional overloaded conversion functions in the
- Generic extension method to convert from any color model to any other, e.g.
- Direct conversion functions from certain color models to others within the color model structs, e.g.
- New conversion function
- Utility class
Processorsfor changing component value ranges
- New variants for component getter/setter functions to get/set values using different ranges, e.g.
- Static field
- The "Components" editor tool now represents values as integers instead of floats
- The "Conversion" editor tool now displays HSV and HSB as one field
- Type constraints changed from
T : new()to
T : struct
- Documentation updates
- Gradient sliders getting stuck down when releasing outside of the editor window
- Component values getting clobbered in the "Components" editor tool with certain values
IComponentModelinterface that all color model structs conform to
- Support for mixing colors using different component models
- Support for generating tints, shades, and tones using different component models
- Functions for
- Dropdown to select component model in the Mixing editor tool
- Dropdown to select color vision in the Mixing editor tool
- Removed rounding from RGB
- Documentation comments
- Fixed editor gradient sliders displaying with transparency in Unity 2022.1 beta
- Initial release